To top of page
This page lists scheduled CE courses that will be delivered in-person or via synchronous distance learning (aka, “live-online delivery using technologies such as Zoom or RECampusLive!).
To search for online, self-paced CE courses, go to the Distance Continuing Education Providers page.
Commission Rule 58A .1702
dictates that every NC broker must take 8 hours of CE each year to maintain active license status
(or to maintain eligibility for active status). The 8 hours must be comprised of an Update course (either GENUP or BICUP) and one Commission-approved elective.
- NOTE: Brokers who have BIC Eligible status must take BICUP in order to maintain BIC Eligible status.
- The deadline for completing CE each year is June 10. No CE courses may be offered from June 11 through June 30.
- You must present a print or digital copy of your pocket card when you check-in at any CE course.
If your license is on inactive status and you wish to activate it, refer to
Commission Rule 58A .1703
for activation requirements.
- To register for a CE course, contact the provider directly.
You do not need to enter/select values in every field. The more you enter and/or select, the closer the match will be to CE courses you are searching for.
* Click on a course for more details