To top of page
To assure that applicants are competent and possess the requisite character and fitness to act as real estate brokers.
- Effectively administer, monitor and improve the quality of the prelicensing education program.
- Effectively administer, monitor and improve the quality of the license examination program.
- Effectively administer, monitor and improve the quality of the postlicensing education program.
To assure that licensees comply with the Real Estate License Law and Commission rules.
- Investigate complaints against licensees in a thorough and timely manner.
- Manage disciplinary and application cases in an efficient and timely manner.
- Serve as a real estate information resource for licensees and consumers.
To identify and address issues affecting real estate consumers and licensees.
- Detect and monitor special problems and areas of concern affecting real estate consumers and licensees.
- Adopt positions, promulgate rules and propose legislation to address problems and concerns.
- Disseminate to licensees and consumers information addressing subjects of special interest and concern.
To effectively and efficiently administer Commission programs and operations.
- Employ, train and manage staff to effectively conduct Commission business.
- Provide office facilities and equipment necessary for staff to effectively conduct Commission business.
- Assure funds sufficient to support Commission operations.
- Construct systems and procedures for efficiently and effectively conducting Commission business.