To top of page
To assure that licensees are competent and morally fit to act as real estate brokers.
- Effectively administer, monitor and improve the quality of the prelicensing education program.
- Effectively administer, monitor and improve the quality of the license examination program.
- Effectively administer, monitor and improve the quality of the postlicensing education program.
To assure that licensees comply with the real estate practice standards imposed by
the Real Estate License Law and Commission rules.
- Investigate complaints against licensees in a thorough and timely manner.
- Manage disciplinary and application cases in an efficient and timely manner.
- Serve as a real estate information resource for licensees and consumers.
To identify and address issues affecting real estate consumers and practitioners.
- Detect and monitor special problems and areas of concern affecting real estate consumers and licensees.
- Adopt positions, promulgate rules and propose legislation to address problems and concerns.
- Disseminate to licensees and consumers information addressing subjects of special interest and concern.
To effectively and efficiently administer Commission programs and operations.
- Employ, train and manage staff to effectively conduct Commission business.
- Provide office facilities and equipment necessary for staff to effectively conduct Commission business.
- Assure funds sufficient to support Commission operations.
- Construct systems and procedures for efficiently and effectively conducting Commission business.