The North Carolina Real Estate Commission will provide a Certification of Licensure based upon information contained in our electronic records. License
history prior to 1995 is not available and will not be provided. Employment history is not included in the Cerfication. Current Employment
is available from our website at www.ncrec.gov.
- If you do not need the Certification to list your CE or Postlicensing Education History you can use the online version of the
- Fee of $10 required for each Certification.
- Payment may be made with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover or valid PayPal account.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow ten (10) business days after receipt by the Commission for processing.
- Complete one (1) form fore each jurisdiction/state.
This form is not meant to be printed. If you have already completed the form please use the submit button at the bottom
to send the form directly to the Commission.